Tuesday, May 12, 2020

PURPOSE

My bush has been has had a trim.
It has been trimed a lot!
It looks sad right now.

The mouse has given us a merry chase.
I feel sad it had to end it's life.


So I am rethinking why I write this blog.  It is good for my brain and to let my family know how we are doing.  Our life will always have purpose and meaning even when we are limited in what we can do.

We were happy to have a visit from Craig.  Talking to others is helpful for our brains.  He looks good,
He as please to pick up the chocolate bunnies.  Too pleased?  Yes they will be shared.

Our purpose in going to the emergency was to get an x-ray and some stronger pain pills.  

It was totally different than the other time we went.  The car lot was full.  There was a sign about the virus we just glanced at it but we should have read it.  They have now set up a testing station and in the waiting area, the second waiting area, it was all full.  Not the place we wanted to be.

My thoughts on Mother's day go back to the last visits I had with my mom.  It was terribly sad to leave not knowing if I would see her again.

So hear we are still learning how to do life and still find purpose and meaning .

Healing is more than just the body we need healing for the spirit and soul.

That gives suffering some purpose I like to believe.

Dad is willing to go to Delta E,  We will stay there no matter what.


.


4 comments:

beth bennett said...

Sandra has phoned and suggests Surrey.

/Waiting for dad to get ready.

Nice to have some rain!

Love you Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

What visit to the Emergency Room?

I will have to phone later and find out what is going on.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

So, now the question is was last night bad enough dad will try again and go this morning early?

I wonder if they are short of staff that they would say the wait would be so long yesterday?

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

keep writing your blog it keeps your brain active and lets us know whats going on with you BOTH.
KEN