Tuesday, August 23, 2022

AGE

Not my best picture.
This is me when I get mad at the computer.

Dad was so pleased that some one wanted his picture.
He has many good memories of going in the plane and painting with Tony Only.
My dad was disappointed when Traudel did not want his pictures.

He wanted to renew eye drops but first the Safeway said they were no longer available.
Then they said they could substitute some other ones but they might bother him.
Finally they said they were able to get the ones he wanted.
We will pick them up to-morrow

I am glad I am now old because now I have grand children and great grand children.

When you get old you can do and say outrageous things.  The most important thing is to be able to laugh at yourself.

We all three of us are feeling tired to-day.

So listen to your life.
"It is a fathomless mystery
In the boredom and pain of it, no less than in the excitement and gladness
touch see and smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it
 all moments are key moments and life itself is grace.

Hope Rick was able to keep his table on his car to drive to the buyers.



















2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

The Dr couldn't complete the test on Melina so we have to go back sometime next week. Why is it there is no parking at hospitals? The Royal Melbourne hospital is in a medical district. There are about five hospitals in the same block. I went to Costco while Melina saw the Dr and got some toilet paper LOL. The power went out at Melina's last night. The power company came at 1am and replaced a fuse. Jesse bought a backup generator so they had power. for the fireplace fan and to watch TV. It was freezing out last night.

Sandra said...

Computers are very frustrating. IT seems like you do all the same things and yet don't get the same results.
Always something simple in the end, and that almost makes it worse.
Weaning myself off of my stomach pills, not going to be fun but I am determined this time.
Sandra