Saturday, August 27, 2022

QUICK


                                                     A quick note on my blog.

Dad and I had a good day yesterday.  Dad rescued a little guy who was in the way of the clerk pushing buggies heading right for him.  Dad pulled him out of the way of the  clerk who had not been able to see him was very thankful.

Dad has always been good at rescuing people.  And he is still doing it.  

It was good to talk to Mary and Ken who rescued us from feeling bored.

Yes it is good to have cooler weather although I feel today may be warmer

Dad had a good night.   I am glad I phoned the doctor and got him a new inhaler.

I had thought they might have wanted to see him and listen to his chest.  He is to let the doctor know if he gets worse

I have some bread that is not sliced and it is very hard to do it.  I always end up uneven.

I am thankful for sliced bread.

Dad is now up so I will join him and then Spenser and I will go for our walk.  ///dry leaves are falling on the path now so it seems like fall.









1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

way to go Dad. I think it's fathers day here next Sunday.