Saturday, August 13, 2022

SATURDAY


                                                 I like Saturday.  It seems like a relaxing day.

Dad and I enjoyed our day together.  I walked Spenser before we went out for a late lunch.

We went to the Cattus Club to share a salmon dinner.  The waitress is always glad to see us and have a chat with us.

As usual we are always glad to get home and we both have a nap.

It is good when you can share your happiness with others.  We have had our individual dreams of happiness and success.  We know now what we value most in life instead of wanting more money and more success.  It is in giving and receiving love that give to us a sense of well-being and stress free days.

We have been blessed with loving and caring children.  They are precious in their own way.  At times it was stressful and exhausting but they added  meaning as they challenged me to grow and learn.

I remember how I would look at them sleeping and feel an awe and smile.

Now I look at Spenser and he looks so cute and I have to smile.

I hope everyone had a good Saturday.

We will be watching Heartbeat!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I had a very busy Saturday trying to get some chores done, one of those being cleaning the garage so we can park in it again. Best doing up with out Randy around as we but heads over what is garbage.

Sandra