Thursday, August 11, 2022

NEVER

Never thought I w0ould live so long
and be so healthy.
Never thought I would have a house keeper
who cleans up and makes our lunch.
My shopping is done for me too.

Never thought I would make so many new friends.

Never thought I would have a dog again.

Never thought I would need to use a walker
but it is a great help.
I do not need to worry about how I look.

I am responsible for my health and happiness.

Never thought I would feel so loved!

I am very thankful
for my family
they help me a lot.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sounds like there is hope for us all! I am going back to school this fall, have had a big break and it is time to give it another go.
If it is too stressful I will drop out.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

You are very blessed to have such helpful daughters living close by.