Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Finally

Water Shed Park  
Looking a little like fall.

Very hot day to day.
Took Spenser for a long walk first thing.
Dad was still in bed when we got home.
He finally got up and made breakfast.
I ate a second breakfast with him.

Yesterday dad had lettuce wraps made by Laura for lunch
and then his stew and mashed potatoes for supper.
Laura came with all the stuff to make her lettuce wraps.

Watching the hockey,
Ken phoned again to remind dad.

Yesterday we watched tennis.

The hot weather tries me out
and Spenser is tired too.

I am thankful for the dinner of stew we have for tonight,

Off to have a rest now, finally

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Another day, another trip to the hospital, this time they tested Melina's eyes. Still no parking!! Sad that the Canadian girls lost. They can still win the gold medal, I think they will play the Americans in the final.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have the stew as well. But I thought you would put it in the freezer so you could enjoy on some cold fall day.
Sandra