Monday, August 29, 2022

CHANGING

                                   The weather is slowly changing and you can feel fall is in the air.
 I  look back on the supper dinner we had with Sandra and Randy.  They are both such good cooks.  

When we arrived Sandra was out in the yard with her apron on with a big pile of branches.  Randy was busy putting the final touches to the mashed potatoes.  Dad was happy to have his favorite meal of stew.

                too bad Carol and Panteli did not feel up to coming,

I am so thankful for all our thoughtful caring family.  We came home with T.V. dinners for the three.

Sandra had packed up three dinners for the three of us.

Sandra is already planning a big birthday bash for Sept. 5th.  There will be five birthdays to be celebrated.

I looked in the book box and there is a book about training your dog.  I think it was meant for me.  Spenser can be a nuisance.  He expects me to know why he is barking.  He smells the stew but his dinner is the same canned food with some dry food.  Is it possible to train an old dog not to bark?

I am thankful for sunny days but I know they will be changing into rain any day now.

Sandra thinks I do not tell all but really dad and I live a very quiet  and unchanging life. Secret sins I wish.

I am thankful that we are as healthy as we are.  

I am unhappy because my computer has changed my photos.  Grumble grumble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was up late after you left, Brittannee came by and gave the kittens and mom their vacination. She is not happy with their progress, but then again she was not happy in general. One of those little dogs that I think I told you about died while she was assisting at the surgery. They did CPR and it eventually came back, but took a tole on her. Our kittens are getting better, but slowly, no miracles happening.
Sandra