Saturday, August 20, 2022

ORGA\NIZED



 I need to be organized especially first thing in the morning.  I have a little burst of energy.  I open the front door to let the cool air in.  I hear Spenser come down and he does not come into the kitchen.  I have to look for him out side.  No sign of him.  I come in and look up the stairs and he has gone back up stairs.

I go back to making my coffee and putting dad's pills out.  I have to check to see if he takes them all.

I write in my journal.  My brain energy soon runs out.

Then it is out side to do a little in the garden.

Back in to write on my blog. Spenser comes and joins me lying beside my chair,

Now it is time for our walk.  I think walking helps me to keep strong and I hope reading and writing help me to strengthen my brain.

My goals for today include think positive, keep calm, to be a good listener., and to phone a sick friends and to write a few birthday cards.

No pans for today.  May go shopping for clothes if I feel up to it. 

Getting warm!


2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Looks like the weather is cooler today. Melina and the kids are going to the KISS concert tonight. I bought the tickets 18 months ago as a Christmas present. Jasmine lost her basketball game yesterday. Melina stayed home with migraine jasmine and I spent some quality time together.

Sandra said...

I would like to be more organized. hoping to talk Randy into making me a different bed for the kitten room, seems like I spend a lot of time moving beds around.
Sandra