Thursday, August 25, 2022

WHENEVER


                                             Spenser is happy whenever he can find a pillow to sleep on.

                                             Some of the best ones are at Sandy and Randy's home.

Yes dad must have needed his big sleep.  I think at times we all wish we could do that.  He did not want to wake up.

We are living a happy life of whatever whenever.  We wake up when we want, we eat what and when we want, we read  different  books  and we go on our computers when we like., we watch some T.V. together.  Dad watches more hockey or tennis or football and he enjoys it.

This all seems very simple but it has taken me a long time to learn it.  Growing up we were expected to be present at every meal.  Now it is very special when our families come together to eat and talk and laugh and just be ourselves.

Today we are waiting for Pat and John to come for a visit.  It is hot, especially in the sun, but the back patio seems okay.  I may suggest we go to the White Spot where it will be very cool.  Dad and I like to eat out and then we do eat together.

We are all unique,  one of a kind..

Dad is now finished on his computer and I will go watch him make his lunch.  I ate hours ago.

We believe differently.  For me my faith is built on a firm foundation but that does not mean that I do not also see it as a mystery full of awe.

LOVE is a mystery!





No comments: