Monday, August 22, 2022

enjoyment


 We all get enjoyment from the beauty of nature.

I always enjoy being with the family.  Last night we had supper with Carol and Panteli,

We were wined and dined.  Actually no wine but fake beer and sparkling water.

We arrived and were met by a happy tail waging dog Haiti   Carol  had wet hair so I believe she had been swimming.  Panteli was in the kitchen putting finishing touches on the salad.

We were eating out on the balcony  surrounded by giant trees looking down we could see golfers just finishing their round..

It was a sunny Sunday.

We were all sitting down enjoying the first bites when I started choking.  

They all responded with the right questions to which I nodded.  It was a test.

It took only a minute but a minute can seem long at times and I was better.

It had been a quiet day reading,  I enjoy reading the Bible and finding out ways it speaks to me.

We got call from Sandra who has been working hard to do our taxes.  They are now all done.

A lot of hard work and we were happy to have her do it.

Even doing that together was an enjoyment because we were together.

I enjoy being with family, I also enjoy hearing from them.

I am  having trouble finding pictures on my camera.

I enjoy taking pictures and sharing them on my blog.

Time for me and Spenser to go for our first walk of the day which we both enjoy!

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

How much of a refund did Sandra get you? Going to the Royal Women's hospital with Melina, she has a test to do.
It should be spring here, but it's the coldest day of the year.

Steady-as-rain said...

The choking episode sounds frightening. I am glad it didn't prove too serious in the end.

Yes, nature can be wonderful. I wonder where we will be as regards nature is 500 years?

I have a small kitchen table strapped to the top of my car. Trying to sell it on Facebook but nobody wants to drive out my way to pick it up, which kind of surprised me. So to get rid of the darn thing, I have muscled it up onto the top of my vehicle and tied it down, as best I can. Off to a new home it will go, the next person that asks. :)

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Very glad the choking incident was ok. Very frightening for you and others there. One has to be careful with the heimlech manouvre on older people. Yea I a break bones. That is where they grasp you from behind abd squeeze hard.
We have been very busy with the garden. Freezing a lot and eating too.
Love Nancy