Friday, August 5, 2022

STRANGE


Strange packages.

First one was three round balls to kill bugs.
This is from Randy.
Maybe he thinks we need them'
They were suppose to be for them.

The second one today was again addressed to me
from some strange man
four pairs of men's underwear.

It must be the hot weather.
.the last two days have been cooler.
we have bees flying in and out of our front porch.
They do not bother dad but I do not trust them.
Last year I stepped on one by mistake.

I feel a little bored but do not feel like doing much.
Trying to find a good book to read.
I do not feel like reading anything that is a self help book.
Some how being, being me, is as important as doing.
All life is important.

Maybe this is strange too.



 

2 comments:

Catherine G said...

"Some how being, being me, is as important as doing." :)

Ken Bennett said...

looks like a nice warm spell for you guys. I hope your a/c is still working. I was supposed to do lunch with Brittany yesterday, but I felt unwell with a sore throat and didn't want to infect them. Jasmine's Basketball game was cancelled yesterday as only three players were available. The coach had Covid last week??