Saturday, August 6, 2022

MYSTERY

I like to read.
I like to read mysteries.

The mystery of the parcels has been solved. 
Randy has dropped by this morning to pick up his underwear.
I wonder what he will be ordering next.

He has found out kidney stones are terribly painful.

I do not always know why I write what I write.

Our bodies can be a mystery.
They do not always behave the way they should.

Our heart mind and soul hold mysteries yet to be discovered.

Why do I do stupid things with out thinking?

I know I can and I will do better.

Spirituality also can be a mystery.
St. Paul knew the mystery of doing what he did not want to do.
Part of spirituality is learning to deal with failure.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad we were able to solve your mystery and will try not to send any more mystery packages your way.

Sandra