Sunday, August 28, 2022

BLESSINGS

                                                I am blessed every  time I meet another dog walker.
  I am rereading "My Grandfather's Blessings.  I find comfort and strength in her words.  She knows all about illness so she can speak from her heart with compassion and kindness.  Every life matters, young or old.  It is not about achievements but opening our hearts because we care and understand each other.

I am thankful that Sandra was firm about no Sunday dinner if we had not been tested.
I am thankful Panteli and Carol stopped by for a visit bring a testing kit.  
she was a great help in showing us the steps.

I was happy when Panteli took Spenser for a walk.  The second walk in the day is a big effort for me.

Spenser is a blessing but he can be annoying.  He is barking at the front door right now, and I know he really needs to go out.  I have to quickly get dressed and eat later.  Dad will pick me up at the park.

I will continue these thoughts to-morrow.






































1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Melina bought a new car 2017 Hyundai Tucson. very nice. We have to go get it after work today. We had a nice warm weekend, but now it's windy and storming.