Sunday, August 21, 2022

AWARENESS


                                            Wade Road Park.  Dad is holding Spenser.

Looking for my pictures from the Watershed.  //could not f\ind them.

We where having trouble with the air Conditioner and fortunately Sandra turned up to help.  It is on a little platform now.  We feel much better about it now.  Dad will not be getting up to fix it in the middle of he night.  The thing was it did not need fixing.  He has a nasty cut on his arm.

We talked about going out for lunch but stayed home and had sandwiches instead.

Today we are looking forward to going in to Carol and Panteli's for supper.

How do I define spirituality?  It is being aware of the presence of God, who we cannot see.  I read about A.A. taping into an ancient source of spiritual awareness.  A journey that begins with humility and imperfection, our every day struggles and failures.

Every human being is a spiritual being but a lot of people are just not aware of this.

Yes spirituality involves learning how to live with imperfection of being human,  We are aware of suffering that will be a part of our story of faith.  Especially then we need the awareness of the presence of God.  We are not alone.  Prayer helps us to be aware  There will be times of doubt and fear and for me times when I feel lost and alone. 

A grateful heart finds courage to carry on.

"Be still and know I am God"  A promise written to help us be aware of Hope and sustaining Grace.

When I feel calm I  am aware of Him,


No comments: