Saturday, May 2, 2009

BLOOMING

First thing this morning I had to check on my new flowers to see if they are blooming; hopefully they have survived the night. I went shopping with Sandra who has a plan for for little flower and as just the right place for them, I am a bit clueless so I need help.

Dad came out in the evenning to help with planting.. He does not feel like doing much and his lip is still painful. What I cannot understand is chopping down a big bush now we have a major job cleaning it up and deciding what to put there.

We may go look for umbrella's to give us shade because I broke one and the big windstorm we had torn the other one right out of the middle of the hole in the table and sent it across the yard and it is broken. At least I was not to blame.

It is fun to go to a beautiful garden store and pick out what ever you like and then you dream about your flowers all night. I know Sandra's flowers feel very special and loved.

Talking about "love" I think we think love is romance but it is not; even when we love some one very much we can also wound their spirits because we really do not know each other. Stress can build up over small little things but the challenge is to believe that underneath the love is still there.

We all can be so unloveable at times and life can be unpredictable.

Jesus said the Spirit is like the wind; powerful but untameable.

.









No comments: