Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I AM FEELING UNHAPPY WITH MYSELF


My garden is lop-sided which is not surprising as I do not know what I am doing. I have messed up the pictures on the computer and all the dates on the pictures have gone. Things get moved and I get blamed but I do not remember moving them. I baked some muffins and then turned out rock hard and I know to take it out early. I think of things I should have done after it is too late. I am impatient dad tells me. The cushions on the outdoor chairs where all wet today but I did not know it was going to rain last night; I should have known because I watered very throughly all evenning.
I was telling some friends of the great joy I have blogging and one lady said "O I am far far too busy to do that! And she is very busy doing a lot of things. Making me feel very small. But I do take good care of dad making sure he puts his eye drops in and takes his pills etc.
Anyway we are going to see Shirley Fowler to-night and she enjoys a visit. We are driving Sandra to the airport to-morrow and maybe we will go down to the Sylvia.
Anyway guys cheer me up. Is anyone there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, I was wondering if you would remeber that you are driving me.
I will see you and dad tommorrow then.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am ony 47 and forget where i put my glasses all the time . It is no big deal just part of life . You do so much mom it is rather silly to hear you say that you feel unimportant and small . To me and I am sure the rest of the family agrees you are ten feet tall .lOVE YOU
Ken

Anonymous said...

PS THROW THE MUFFINS AT THE RACOONS .

K

Anonymous said...

Well, I think your blog is very important. The written words you provide to us all is your mark on the world, a gift to your family, and no small thing at all.

What will be remembered in the future? All the "busy things" of life, or what you have written here? I have no doubt.

Love,

Rick