Friday, May 1, 2009

MOVERS


I am not the only one in this family who likes to move things; just look at our driveway and now the big bush up front in the side of the yard. It will be happy over at Sandra's I know. But now we have a big mess to clean up and dad suggests putting in flowers; right now I am not too enthusiastic flowers take more work than one realizes. To have a nice garden one needs to be either pulling weeds, watering, pruning, fertilizing etc. etc.

I am making lots of mistakes in writing so I guess I should really read it over. I can see why editors are so important.

I am not walking over to the ridge with Janet she has her grandchildren and then she is off to China. She has found a nice group of people to travel with. Carol and Panteli will be planninf what to do and where to go when they have a free week there.

Faith leads us into the unknown; a place beyond words or reason; a place of unbelieveable and I think superior reality. God is saying yes to life even allowing the death of Jesus on the cross where for those who knell there find mercy upon mercy.

On the cross our illusions die and our false dependencies are revealed.
It is a place of contradictions that kill the fantasy that we are in control.
We want to believe in a world of goodness, of peacefulness, of plenty and equality for all. It has never been or never will be.
Our little boy Junior Axel from Nicaragua wants to learn about Canada especially about snow. I guess he has never seen snow so we will have to describe it to him as best we ca.

No comments: