Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TOO MANY TO COUNT

I was putting my Mother's day cards away and started looking at all the loving words.



















It is hard to throw them out. So I took a picture!

We drove to the library yesterday and then found a quiet booth to have a bit to eat at White Spot. Dad has two new spots and that is discouraging.
He does not want to hear "Maybe you should go to the doctor again? It is tiring for both of us.

It took such a great effort to go for a walk last night but I came back for my camera and took pictures of kids playing road hockey and lots of the clouds. The sky is amazing.

Today I have U.C.W. which I may or may not go to; then the birthday cake at Gracelyn's; which we may or may not go to. We really want to go to Leah's graduation to-morrow night.

We would like to visit Kim or Theresa but no one wants to be with us "spotty ones." We have had trouble with our tap dripping but I guess Kim and Mike have had some real problems with pluming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saying no one wants to be with you is a bit of an exageration, it was just me avoiding you!
So you all have drips going on now too? Which reminds me, has anyone heard from Carol yet?
Sandra