Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LET's START TALKING




IN THE BEGINNING
IN THE BEGINNING THE WORLD WAS FILLED WITH THE LIGHT OF GOD'S PRESENCE AND HIS LOVE!
I think the whole point about the story of Genesis is that God wanted to start talking. He went to all the trouble of creating an amazing world and to create human beings so that they could talk to Him and also create like Him.

I am wondering about this blogging. It was fun when others answered and it was a way to let everyone know kinda how we were doing.

Now we have face book and of course e-mail as far as talking to each other.
The funny thing is that people pray and wonder if anyone is listening and I think God is speaking and wondering if anyone is listening.

We have always though that if we are created, male and female. in His image we need to be perfect. Could it possibly be that God is not perfect.
God is above all our understanding and yet the mystery is that He wants to know us and pour His love into us.

Growing up people did not talk about what they believed about a personal God and what He meant to them. I believed my parents prayed for us but they never said so. Grace was said before every meal but the same words repeated for me became more a routine.

Our parents never said they loved us but you just believed they did. I guess Mother's Day was invented so that people could express this love.

I use to go in and kiss you good-night until you were teen-agers. Does anyone remember? I can only hope you felt loved even when it was not expressed.

Now it is important to say "I love you" and for me to hear you also tell me.
I have learned this from you guys and the grandchildren.
I love reading your comments! Dad is not up yet but I am sure he will be a wee bit better. I will make him come to the library today. I think he is a lot less noticeable. I am so fortunate that the singles appeared on my forehead and in my eyebrow and one by my nose because the redness is till there. It could have spread to my checks rtc. The anti-viral sure helped.
Dad can go to the doctor if he does not feel it is getter better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom! And you too Dad when you get up. Sorry, I do not remember being kissed good night. But even when you were your very maddest at me and I was at my most defiant, I knew that you did what you did because you loved me.
I can understand why god rested on Sunday, after just 3 days of creating I was very glad to have no more dirt to move on Monday.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I can remember you kissing me good night . Of couse i was in bed first with heaps of tears because I cound'nt stay up with the big kids .

Ken

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have no recollection of getting kissed goodnight. I do remember kissing Leah and Christopher at bed time, but they probably don't remember either.

Love,

Rick