Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A VERY GOOD DAY AT GOLDEN EARS BRIDGE

AS WE ARE ABOUT TO DRIVE ON TO THE SMALL FERRY



A VIEW OF THE BRIDGE FROM BARNSTON ISLAND




LARRY TAKEING A PICTURE WITH HIS SUPER CAMERA HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WORK YET


ON THE FERRY FOR THE THREE MINUTE RIDE










BARNSTON ISLAND


The weather was warm and breeze. I had a walk and was so surprised Sandra came over and could not resist doing some work in our gardem.

She is amazing! Then dad; and the good news is that dad is feeling so much better; that is wonderful. drove to have lunch at Milesones, bougjt books at Chapters and took the Barnstone Ferry to take pictures of the new bridge.


cannot seem to find the picture of the driving on the ferry where had had a close call going too close to the edge. Very, Very narrow ramp.

The traffic home was horrific at first and we are so thankful we do not have to face traffic jams every day.



Today seems to be testing my happiness. I woke up with a headache and the racoon got into our garbage and made a huge messy mess. I cannot find my pills for my osteo, that I now take monthly so that will have to wait till to-morrow.



I will take it easy today and read. Right now I cannot find my better glasses. O well.

No comments: