Saturday, May 30, 2009

HONESTLY


I always think I will run out of things to write about but as soon as I wake up I am writing in my mind. I am sure we all want to express ourselves; each in our own way.
We express ourselves in our daily actions while our thoughts remain hidden within.
Even while we have been sleeping thoughts have been expressing themselves in our dreams. Last night I was dreaming that there was something I just had to do. That is about all I remember about dreaming last night. I tend to remember bad dreams in more detail because they seem to express my deepest fears.
I am so thankful for the gift of prayer that allows the soul the freedom to let go and over come fear. One of the fears that I have as I become older is that I am dull and boring. It is more exciting to be busy doing.
But I can honestly say I am finding enjoyment in simpler ways; and feel happy being me.

No comments: