Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CLOUDS





































These are Tuesday night pictures These are Tuesday's night picture when I did not feel like an evening walk.


Taking the pictures made it fun. Last night I enjoyed going over to Gracelyn's birthday and it was a very small group such Cole's gram ma and Cole were there. Glenn directed me to some down their long driveway but I was so worried driving out he drove for me. I am sure I would have hit the garbage cans at the end of the drive-way. We had really good cheese cake and sat outside in the sunshine until about 8. I felt bad leaving dad he said he had a headache and also he has been having stomach aches. He did paint the bench outside and put two little edges around the window on the side which makes that bare garage wall look better. That tired him out.




The U.C.W. women are the doers planning a bake sale, a strawberry tea and a fun night where other churches come and do funny skits. Where do they get all the energy and ideas from. I will help set up at the tea and serve. for fun night we are doing a skit with Jane as the Queen coming with Camella and the rest of us will be serving with little dollies on our heads and aprons on. Jane really enjoys acting so it will be fun although I did not really commit myself to anything. I am sure it will do me good. They also suggested us doing Y. M. C. A. but I think it would not fit in. All the other churches do skits too.




I took a good picture of the sunset so I hope it turns out.




Today is a bit day going downtown to Leah's graduation Dad really wants to go. He will just have to wear a big bandage.




It feels like spring is really hear and my radishes are growing. Maybe I should try lettuce. I have one tomato plant.




I will do a quick visit to the Nursing Home because I want to have a bit of a rest before we go. We are so excited and happy for Leah. We hope we see more of her now she is closer.













It is strange how we choose a path for our lives and yet in some unfathomable way the path has chosen us


Wisdom comes as we journey on.




One thing I know there will always be messes we have to clean up as I dropped all the coffe grinds on the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you never really said though, is dads face finaly improving after the last 2 new spots? I would think the ladies at the church get their energy from some secret fountain in the woods by the United Church there. That is the only explanation that I can think of, they are an amazing bunch, gives the rest of us woman a lot to live up to.
Sandra