Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOOKING GOOD

The Sylvia



The beach


Drive down


This is the picture of Morgan that looks like she is reading my blog




My lop-sided garden will be waiting for you Sandra.






Your new looking bedroom














You looking good!






Dad rushed this process along; although putting pictures on seems to have become a nightmare evidently I have messed up the whole affair. He wanted to see how his pictures turned out so I went and had a nap.
I am tempted to take my picture off but I guess that is me.


The day down at the Sylvia was delightful and we sat down at the beach taking pictures. Their was a group of homeless guys on the bench next to us telling each other big stories and they were pretty crazy.

Driving home was a big traffic muddle as there was an accident on the Alex Fraser. I am going to see what happens now if I can find my pictures.

Say hi to everyone.












I have my muffins ready for the racoon but I do not think he will come.









No comments: