Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GREEN VERY GREEN

WRONG PICTURE
One thing about the rain it makes everything beautifully green. I like the way the rain drops stay on this plant. The water shed where Kenny likes to walk is looking very green too and the sun shining through is awesome.

Dad has fineshed his planter box and my idea is to try and grow some vegtables by the back door. We went to Home Depot last night to get some liners and dirt and it was freezing cold and windy. Dad also found it very cold on his bike ride; but he went late in the day.

Today I have lunch out with our Bible study group from Colebrook; it's being going for 20 years or more. Then at 5 I have a C.T. lung scan which is just a better look at the lungs than x-ray. Dr. Nolte is being very careful that no cancer comes sneaking in again.

Dad has been looking for his black hat and here it is sitting right on the bed beside the computer. What a great pair! I washed my cell phone but then so did Carol. We do things, or at least, I do without thinking.

We voted but disappointed no change in government. But for many it is good news.
Dad's lip cancer is better but his face is very sore with infection. He is using glarlic and hot compresses, refusing to go to the doctor!
Knowledge is best used when it leads us into experience. Faith invites us to become one into the mysteries of scripture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it spring is sure taking it's time warming up this year. I look at my flowers just sitting there in the dirt wanting some sunshine to get them moving. The dogs keep walking over the ones in the back, they need to get bigger so the dogs will at least step around them. Randy got stuck in traffic on the north shore yesterday so we did not get out to vote. He was home in time, we still could have, but he did not want to get in the car again. I hope that reform thing goes through, even though it sounds pretty complicated. How is dads mouth/lips/face doing? I thought he was looking better on Sunday.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes his lip cancer is better but his face is very sore with infection but he does not want to go to the doctor. love mom

Anonymous said...

It is law on Australia that you have Vote .
I can't believe you Canadians not voting.
You are getting as bad as the Americans .
Shame on you BC people.
Ken