Friday, May 22, 2009

GRADUATIOM DAY

An uplifing and inspiring day!




















The sun shone beautifully on Leah's special day. She looked very serious as she received her diploma, very gracious and lovely. There was a huge group of graduates all very happy and excited. She has shown us an incredible human spirit facing life's challenges and overcoming tragedy As we walked in the door Susan and Keith where right behind us. Kim had driven down with us which as good of her to come after work.

Dad's face finally looked like it is clearing up and with make-up you could hardly notice. Just a real miracle it looks so much better. Thanks to so many who prayed for him and thank you Lord too
1

I bought Leah a present which I had not planned to do but had not got her flowers we had planned getting. I had a short rest after walking to Zellers with Jane and then went visiting. I tried to rest for a few minutes before getting ready and was feeling too tired to eat.

There were a lot of lengthy introductions of those on the stage. This gets boring. Keith and Kim went close to get pictures but I do not think we did too good. I was so happy we could go and we were all so proud of her and felt such love seeing her there. She has worked hard and we wish her a very happy future.

The message was "work hard, enjoy life , learn every day, and be true to yourself. Oh and dream Big!

She joins many others in our family who have also climbed some big hurdles and keep going.

My stomach is unhappy this morning do not feel like eating but will try to go for a short walk. On top of this I cannot find my wallet. Did I give it to Leah by mistake, did it drop out when I took my sweater out of my big purse. Today we go to Sandra and Randy's for a picnic to celebrate Justice's birthday. It is not the money it is the driver's license and bank card. Both dad and I could do with a big boots of energy. I feel very much like a scatter brain that never seems to catch up with what I have planned.

One extra activity a week is about my speed.

We really are proud and happy for Leah I cannot say that enough!

I just found my wallet. When I lose things I feel so very confused and completely miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom,

I spoke to Leah yesterday on the phone and I know she was very happy that you and Dad could be there. I told I would be there for her next graduation -- she says she wants two more!

Glad you found your wallet.

Love,

Rick