Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING

Another hat does he really need it? This one he piked up at Vallu Village on King Gearge on Monday. I was looking for skirts for the lady at the Nursing Home who cannot fit into her old clothes. I hope they are the right size I got big.

Yesterday I planted Hostas around the side and just moved one flower in the front yard. I was going for a short walk but found a wallet at the bus stop at Wade Road so thought I had better take it down to the community station, Police, by the White Spot.

I had promised Shirley I would come and visit in the afternoon so I had little time to eat or rest before going over to see her. I missed my evenning walk one reason I was too tired and the other it was raining. Rain does not usually stop me. So watched the hockey game with dad. He is reading about Einstein but give me a good murder mystery anyday.

Today I may walk to Zellers with Jane and dad may go for a bike ride. It is a cool dull day here but not raining. At least not yet.

The word God that has grown out of the awareness of theism; points to a presence or a creator that is above us and yet apart of who we are. Habits are hard to change especially the words we use in worship; that may be meaningless to this generation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can send some of that rain down under !!

Ken