Monday, May 11, 2009

PLANNING











We left early after a wonderful dinner at Sandra and Randy's. Too bad Randy had to work so Sandra did the barbie. We forgot the buns and the wine. We will have to try better.

Carol and Pentali will be leaving for China about 2 early on the 14. They have made their plans and I am sure they will have a great time.

As we left the girls, Theresa, Kim. Mary and Sandra were doing some serious wedding planning. They are full of exciting ideas and are having fun.

It was good to have Rick come and visit and go to church. Thanks Rick. The message was the importance of relationships and how we are all different. If we are committed to Jesus and allow his love to flow through us we are more able to make an effort to work out our differences.

This is the "Hard Task of Love." Giving and forgiving.

Sorry we missed your call Ken and Melina but I am sure you had a busy day. Sunday seems to be a busy time with family for you too. Thanks again for the card and please comment on "Do You Remember."

Theresa a special thank you for your card and kind words we both know how much eneergy it takes to care for a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get Kenny's message that I forwarded to you? I was not sure if you have the Telus mesage system but I tried anyways. I am sore today from so much planting this weekend. Figure I have another couple of hours and then that is it, I can sit back and wait for the show. Michael John says he has decided to become a gardener, good thing as I will look forward to help the older I get.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes we did get the message. Why did he not just phone here again? What time did he phone did you talkto him?