Monday, October 5, 2009

DARK AND LIGHT

The water looked calm then the wind started blowing all the leaves down upon us.
Sunlight brightens up our day!

This is the harvest moon so beautiful and so big it takes your breath away, although the clouds are coming over it and it's light will be dulled for awhile. It is getting so much colder I had to run in the house quickly after I took this picture as I was freezing.

To go or not to go!
Dad says I have to keep the appointment with the doctor about the rash on my neck which is finally getting all better. I believe it is dermatitis herpetiformis which accompanies people with celiac. Mostly small itchy blisters form and for some reason I am getting them all over but I am trying so hard to stay away from glutin. I may be in the dark about something I am eating but I think it is doubtful.
I started this to see if I could find my pictures and right now they are still there.
The spiritual journey can take us into a dark place; the dark night of the soul, the place of uncertainty and doubt, yet there is always a possibility or renewed and restored faith as the light gradually brightens! One decides what one will believe with the mind and the heart will gradually become more aware of what cannot be seen but experienced or felt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we are all wondering, did you go? I got very busy today so did not have a chance to comment this morning. Did you talk to Theresa about bread for stuffing?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes I went and it was a bit of a waste of time.
The rash is better and we agreed no biopcy.
He wants me to gain weight and eat more ice cream.
He does not think I need to see a celiac dr. but if I want to I can.
Everything at this moment depends on the colonopsy and that is Oct. 27.
Dad did not want to change the tickets. I got you more licerise.
Love mom
Theresa is getting 15 loaves of bread, 2 to give away. She will make stuffing. But I suggest you two talk.