Thursday, October 29, 2009

EVERYTHING IS ROSY!


The report I got from my test yesterday was excellent; even though I hick-uped through it all.
I am enjoying my coffee and toast even more than usual. But I also am thinking of all the poor people in the world that are straving and suffering. Why do we have it so good.

Do we still need morals to help us choose what is right or wrong? In a world driven by economics and the maximization of resources and getting more things where we we find answers? For me the answer comes from a healthy mixture of vital theology, ethics and philosopy. All life is about balance and about using our skills and our gifts wisely.

It is taking the time to really listen to each other. To listen to the music all around us prayerfully and gratefully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you kept it all in this time,and they were able to do a good thourogh check up? That is good to hear. And balance would be wonderful, I have none right now. I get home from 10 hours of school to eat, watch one show on fast forward and then spend the rest of the night studying. And am aching all over today from all the up and down and lifting 200 pould men. Just wanted you to know I am just checking in when I can!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Your right about listening. I need to be a better listener.I think I am a better a listener when i feel lie i am listened too. When i feel like no one listens to me... I tend to talk too much! I guess I should remember....give and you shall recieve... and maybe i should get out more!!!

I am glad it went well. You should take today to rest up. if you dont, you might be more likely to get sick or something.

-Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am glad your check up went well mom . Bit of rain here today .Matthew can say Momma , Dadda ,Jesse , Nonna and his new word is BABY and dog and woof says the dog.
Melina's check up went well . the baby should arrive either the 8 jan of the 11 jan .

ken