Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY FAVORITE VERSES

i LOVE THIS WINDOW


I LOVE THIS VIEW
I was just thinking what if some day some one wants to know my favorite scriptures. I enjoy reading the Bible and discussing it and always seeing new things. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This means that I can choose to put my hope in a loving God and look for comfort in the scripture.

This is one of my favorite scriptures ISAIAH 43:1-4
Do not fear for I have redeemed you
I have called you by name
WHEN you past through the waters I will be with you
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you------
Because you are precious in my sight
and honored, and I love you!
And Jeremiah 29:11-14
For surely I know the plans I have for you
plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future and a hope.
"O God within me, give me grace today to recognize the stirrings of Thy Spirit within my soul and to listen most attentively to all Thou has to say to me. Let not the noises of the world ever so confuse me that I cannot hear Thee speak." --M. Dawn "Being Well When Were Ill"
Faith gives us hope but not easy answers! !

2 comments:

meghan said...

i also love these verses!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/mayan_calendar_2012.html
]apocalypse 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012