Thursday, October 15, 2009

ON THE ROAD FINALLY

MORGAN JUST HAD A FALL DOWN STAIRS.
WE ARE OFF TO THE MOUNTAINS

LEAVING BEHIND OUR USUAL WALKS


Out come the suitcases or suitcase as we pack for our three day trip away. We will take some warm clothes just in case.
Today I went visiting at the Nursing Home and met two new people. One named Pearl and one named Bob. They are always so glad to see me it makes me happy I made the effort to go. I know Rick will be glad to see us and it will be more of an effort for dad to go. His face is very sore but the doctor says he is doing all the right things. So at every stage of life we face more challenges, more aches and pains etc.
I am looking forward to walking around the lake and seeing Rick's home.
I will miss the family but I know they are all too busy to even think about us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, pooh, I was going to stop by and see you after my test today, I forgot you were going to Ricks.

Anonymous said...

Well you had more important things on your mind like your exam.

Why is dad so slow at getting ready?

I have been since 5:30 and awake since 4:30. I am now having my second breakfast.

We will probably still be here. love mom

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo of Mt Baker. Where was that taken from?
Ken