Wednesday, October 28, 2009

YES I KNOW I SLEPT IN

Had a good time talking to Kim and Mike before they leave .
Morgan is not here to have a tea party with or share a story

Ben busy with a projest on dinasores


While mom and gramma watch



This is me trying to take a sunriase but the flash goes off!
Yes, I did sleep in but actually I was laying in bed thinking. Worrying maybe describes it more. Anyway I will wash my hair and have a bath so I will be clean on the outside and hopefully on the inside. Drinking all that water sure makes me feel sick but now this morning it is no water no food. My procedure is at 3 and I already have a headache which I am sure a cup of coffee would help.
At least our hot water is working because Sandra is having problems at their place.
The house seems very quiet and empty well that is because it is.
I have graduated from a skipping through the Dog Whisperer which I was told to read. Why! I do not know. I am now reading "On God and Dogs"
"It is a masterful blend of a phenomenology of the gift and a trinitarian theology of grace, a theological contribution to the philosophy of giving and a rethinking of divine freedom and generosity and human responsibility". This is on the back cover.

Well this should be food for thought!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then whitespot for a nice salad...ken