Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THE DEPARTURE


All to soon it is time for our family to leave and I already feel the sadness. We have been very fortunate and thankful for the times we have spent together and with the others in the family. Carol and Panteli are home from China, still recovering from a mixed up sleep pattern, Sandra and Randy had a quick visit before leaving for Mexico where they will be attending Randy's daughter's wedding today on the beach. Craig took off for Manchester, so we missed him but Leah had several visits so that was great. She is still recovering from those nasty accidents and having treatment etc. Rick made the journey down from Chase for the day and was joined at our house by son Chris and daughter Leah. We had a visit with Theresa, Ben and Morgan at Carol's house and also with Oliver. Hobey was able to have a trip over to Van. Island to visit with Oliver and friends.

Our love for each one has been strengthened by our time together.

"When we bless others, we offer them refuge from an indifferent world."
My Grandfather's Blessings ---Rachael Naomi Remen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What day did Hobey go over? Did he do the trip by himself, bus and ferry? If I have my days right I guess Kenny leaves today. How is your garden doing, dont forget to water and water some more!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am all mixed up in my days. I think he went over Sat. Oliver picked him up at the end of the ferry and he took the bus back on Sunday and Panteli met him and we all had dinner at the green lettuce. Even Chris was there. Rick left to drive home and the others went to a movie. Twilight.
Yes I water last night and this morning,
How was the wedding? Are you having a happy holiday? love mom