Friday, July 9, 2010

UNLOCK


We become locked into what we believe and become comfortable.

The bad news is that one key to the lock for the shed has been lost but the good news is that there is another one.

You cannot open a lock if you have lost the keys. Spiritually there is a key that opens for us life in a deeper dimension. The key for Mary was to sit at the feet of Jesus and hunger for every word that would feed her soul.

Jesus comes to us when we invite his presence and he walks with us in our times of despair. Jesus is my key to life.

Religion has locked truth into a set of rules and dogma and if we have just listened to its teachers we will be laid astray. As I go through my books I see the influences that each one has had on my life. Now, is the time to unlock a new future that views the Bible and its teachings in a new light.

We went for a walk in the evening as I waited too long and it got too hot early in the morning. I feel the energy in the morning so that is the best time for me but by evening I feel tired and I have to talk myself into going. We went together and we were glad we did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to change things up once in a while. See a different world when you walk in the evening dong you think? I am looking forward to coming home, have my bags packed even though we dont leave until tommorrow afternoon. I wish I could unlock the secret to enjoying travel and strangeness and launguage differences, but so far no good. I will be glad to be back in Surrey where they all speak english... : ) Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well our problem is hearing!
It will be good to have you home again. It looks like you had fun. I am amazed that you read my blog nd answered me.

love mom