Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HEART TO HEART

We all respond to the beautiful lights, candles, decorations, Christmas plants and trees.  It is a beautiful time of year and I hope everyone has at least one of the above.  Thank you Leah and Craig for my beautiful flower.

It also can be a time when I feel stressed and becoming more forgetful adds to that stress.  I am so thankful we collected things for the food bank instead of buying presents.  We drove all around the parking lot in New Westminster and could not find a place to park.  We went just to pick up some gluten-free bread. 

Today we are off to Chilliwack to see Morgan sing in her Christmas concert.  It will not be a big production but it will really make her happy for us to be there.  We will also be spending Christmas Eve there and Christmas morning will be very exciting.!  I will be quite happy to drive home and let them carry on over to Mikie's parents home.  Chuck and [my mind has gone blank] are very caring people and are wonderful hostesses.  Chuck and Robbie I just remembered.

We have a dinner at Ron and Judy's to-night but I have informed them that I will probably be too tired to go; but we will see.  I know it is good to make an effort sometimes.  So I tell others.

Some of us enjoy just being quiet and also need to be alone at times.

I know I enjoy just gazing at the beauty around me and wait quietly to listen to the inner voice that renews my strength and touches my heart and soul with peace.  I feel for the moment that I am  sheltered in great soft wings and I feel loved! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget to take your camara and take pictures of their living room.
Sandra