Thursday, December 23, 2010

THE PRINTER

Becoming intimate with the characters


This is my hard working printer which has been busy making page after page of my Christmas story.  I am experiencing a deepening of my faith through my writing and a new sense of joy and purpose.  In some mysterious way I know there is a power that redeems and transforms any life that is willing to be open to God's gift of loving grace. 

Sometimes we believe because we want to believe but there has come a time in my life when it is impossible not to believe.  There is a strong emotional attachment.  I did not seem able to control my feelings when I fell in love with dad  and there is that same feeling for me falling in love with Jesus! !

Yesterday just flew by with early morning visitors, a quick walk down to the stores, a enjoyable lunch with Jane and Geof, a visit with Shirley and just as we got home  a phone call that several of Cath's children were coming for a visit.  The baby with mom and Auntie Jazz and Uncle Ryan.  It is so wonderful these busy young people take time to visit us and we thoroughly enjoyed our conversation.

I had found in life that love can come and go and most not be based on our feelings.   Born again can mean for me falling in love again!

No comments: