Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TWO QUESTIONS

Sandra did you see the pictures of the photographer blog?  You can see the paint is different and the fireplace and the floors.  but with the Christmas tree it was hard.  I will put a picture of Donna and Ron up here but take it off.  Mikie's feet got in the way.  Those our new blinds behind them.

Did you pass my Christmas story around?  I will understand if you did not. 

How are you?  How was the drive to work and back.  Are the puppies glad to see you?  Are you worried about the one that limps.  Peanut? or Lucy I cannot remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I see the pictures, I saw some on Facebook, but that is all I think. I took out your letter at Mary's and then could not find it again when I went to look for it when I left, must have gotten thrown out with wrapping paper or something. No, I am not worried about Peanut, she will always hurt when she runns too much but she seems to recover pretty quick, usually by the next day or so.
Sandra