Friday, December 10, 2010

LIKE

I like my family! ! !  All of them!  As the good book says "My cup runeth over.

I like writing in my blog because I write and then forget about it.  I do not read it over or have second thoughts.  Not like my devotional thoughts for the U.C.W. which I am rewriting and rewriting and now reprinting.  I need an editor but I know I would still rewrite it.

Spilled a whole bottle of mouthwash on the bed so had to wash all the blankets sheets etc.  Felt very sad visiting Jim yesterday and wish I could do more to help him.  I could take his sheets home and wash them as he says they have not been washed in weeks.  He has to line up to put his bread in the toaster and with his walker it is just to hard.  More and more Koreans are moving in.  Yes, we are all God's children but talk a different language and eat different food and it has become for me a strange place and I am just visiting.
Agnes was asleep and Shirley was out with her daughter so it was home tp put sheets etc. into the drier.

I will have to warn Rick about his clest as  openning the door with immediately bring the world os junk down up on the unsuspecting person.  Yes, I will get things organized after the 12.  Right now it is in the closet or under the bed!

This morning it is coffee with Jane, make a jelly salad and go to the pot-luch to-night at the church.  I like our new minister and I like our community of friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the rain falling around the street lights in the darkness, and the fuzzy wettness of the grass and leaves in my back yard. And I too love looking over all of my pictures of family and every meal or picknic or what ever. Makes me not so sad missing my kids when I know that I still have exteneded family right here. Got bad news about Randys dad last night, colon cancer, will find out more on Wednesday. Sandra

Pinetreeannie said...

One can tell the love you have for your family Beth and for mankind as well. You have a wonderful loving family life, with lots of great children, and grandchildren. Being able to express yourself by writing in your journal and sharing with your family and friends is a gift you are giving us. May the blessings of the Lord and the lights of the angels continue to shine the way for you.

Anonymous said...

I can put Randy'a dad on our prayer list if you wish. Prayer really helped me and continues to help me.

love mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a warm welcome to coffee. Jane