Monday, March 14, 2011

SERENITY

My eye glasses have done a disappearing act this morning.  They will turn up here and there.

Dad is off to get his tooth pulled which he is thankful to be getting done.

I am putting myself on compassionate leave which means I am going to give in and rest.  I have a sore throat which seems to be hitting a lot of people and making me extra tired.  So I won't do any visiting, except by phone,  but will do my walking as I do not want to get weak.  This morning I see an old friend riding by on the other side of the street.  We use to meet when I walked around 56th Ave. It is good to see we are still  doing our best.

 The Lenten study starts at the church this evening but I won't be going.

Seeing the awful distressing pictures from Japan shakes up our world too.

This will be a prayerful week

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the sore throat thing has been going around work here, plus just a general tiredness. Hard getting up this morning, I hate turning the clocks forward.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I was thinking of you. You have had a very stressful and busy week but it will be wonderful when your bathroom is done.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,

You do not need an excuse to rest.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

hope your throat is better.

ken