Sunday, March 27, 2011

WISHFUL


Sunshine is awakening the new growth in our yard.  I am always surprised when I see some unexpected little shoot growing and I wonder how did you get there. 

Saturday on a sunny day and neighborhood starts coming more alive too.  The children are playing hockey on the road and the joggers are flying by and cars are being washed and I cut my grass for the first time.

When I have been walking a group of runners will overtake me and as they run ahead of me every part of me body and soul would love to join in their running.  They look so happy and full of energy.  Then on our T.V. show Heartbeat the old ladies are in an exercise class and I realize that's me.  But everyone of them is happy and enjoying moving to the music.

Spiritual awareness for me is more than wishful thinking it is a deep feeling of inner peace and joy that is beyond words.  Yes, it is a mystery that I cannot explain by that I can feel.  I am thankful to be alive and to be able to share my life with others.  Little things bring me happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you watch the F1 from Melbourne yesterday? Beautiful fall day here , 22c , no wind .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Well, I bet as they run by they are thinking though hope they are still alive and healthy and able to out walking at your age. I think this weather is bad for my joints, I ache all over and am happy to be able to make it up the stairs!
sandra
PS. Did I mention Shandel wants pictures of Cameron? I cant remember if I allready asked you.