Tuesday, December 4, 2012

APPROVAL

                                              A winter flower still in bloom. Amazing.

This saying from Rumi is a good thing to remember this time of year.

"Find the real world. give it endlessly away, grow rich flinging gold to all who ask.
Live at the empty heart of paradox.
I'll dance with you there. "

"Behold the One Beholding you and smiling"   unknown

I know that within me there is both insecurity and an over-active disapproval gland that responds to unconditional love.  I believe that the God who creates beauty that touches our hearts is able to touch these negative feels and heal them

"Behold the One beholding you and smiling."   author unknown

I have withdrawn myself from many of the church activities, like the craft fair and the pancake breakfast mainly because my level of energy is limited.  So those who enjoy this hard work have my admiration and I know the social act of working together is mostly good.  I say mostly good because some try to boss others around and there are a few minor problems.

I will continue my neighbor hood activities, walking with Gundy and go visit Rosana in her new place in White Rock.  She is moderately happy there.

Dad moved the plant in the garden that Sandra agree with me about; but I bet we looked like a funny old couple working out there.  We need more dirt so may get that today or the next day.

Dad also had his walk and went to X-cargo and got the warming plug in pan so it is here now.

Dad has a two hour dental appointment today to start his root channel.  I am happy it is not me.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

It is hard not to compare your self to the ones who are so visibly busy and helping. I am glad it is dad in the chair not me too, though I am back to see Bobby next week. Sandra
Oh, and be carefull, dont get blown away in the wind today!

beth bennett said...

Yes It was windy. Todd my neighbor has just come over to help me in the garden. He saw me yesterday but I do not think he saw dad.

Off visiting Rosanna. Mom with love

Anonymous said...

I am off to the dentist today. Jasmine better today, she is now hyper sensitive to foods that make her tummy sore. She took a big block of chocolate and hid it for consumption when her diarrhea stops( her words) Cold and windy here today.
Ken