Thursday, December 13, 2012

OUR VISIT

We have driven off the freeway and are now on our way to Theresa and Mikie's house.
 It was a rainy day; nice and cool.  We arrived in good time!

 Our prayers and our love encircles all their family at this time.

I love going into a school where children are racing about, so energetic and happy. I love hearing the sound of their voices so excited, laughing and having a good time.
I take a peak into Morgan's classroom.
Ben is somewhere in the mix of the choir. Can you see him?  The music was excellent.
They were very enthusiastic.


                                                              Morgan on stage.

Dad takes a picture of me and Theresa. Their house looks lovely all ready for Christmas.  We tried some new things called Veggie Pakoras.  Very good and different for a change.  I hope all goes well for her with her test on Friday.  What a busy time taking the children back and forth to the school for the pageants.



                                Everyone is happy and excited!


It starts to feel like Christmas.
Every year I think back to years gone by.  I think of all the things I loved as a child.  I think about all the ancient roots of our most beloved traditions, as we gather to hear the story about the angels and the baby.  Now it is a time for people of all faiths and beliefs to celebrate the hopes and dreams that are in all our hearts.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh dear, so much to live up to. There is not a single Christmas thing in our house, well except the cards I have received. This is the big party this Saturday, so keep safe, no falling or getting hit by cars until Monday when I am back and checking your blog! Sandra

Shandel said...

Sandra doesnt it feel a little bit nice not having all the decor up? do you plan on putting your tree up? i will admit the clean freak in me is loving that there is no Christmas decor in our house either, except all the wonderful cards i have received (thank you Sandy and Gramma :D ) My dads house is full swing Christmas Cheer. Kimberly had fun setting everything up. I was thinking of buying a gingerbread house for Cameron and I to put together....there is a child living in each and everyone of us! :D lol
I hope there is no more falling or getting struck by cars ever! lol and enjoy your party.
Lovely photos of the kids Christmas Concerts...it reminds me of when i was their age and partaking in those events....so fun and nerve racking!!
have a great weekend XO

Anonymous said...

Matthews has a little Christmas party today at kindy.Melina and Nonna will go ,I am working.
ken

Anonymous said...

Yes, babies are nice. Especially when it is possible to trick them into forgetting they were getting ready to cry.

Love,

Rick