Tuesday, January 16, 2018

HEALING

Healing will only come as I tap into the inner strength and determination that is in my soul.

Healing comes as dad and we learn to listen and serve each other.  I tell him not to do too much and he does the same for me.

Healing comes as I realize how important we are to our family.

Healing comes by accepting our limitations and finding strength in caring and sharing.

Dad went to the library and got some mysteries for me to read and he can read some too.

Lee phoned to ask what we need and I said my greatest need was for prayer for dad to find some relief from his pain.

Healing comes in sharing our pain but more importantly sharing our memories.

I am learning to try and accept this time as a gift where I can go deeper to find new strength and courage!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put my Canadian passport application in today. If is correct I will get the passport in 4 to 5 weeks. That’s just about the 16 feb. if I don’t get it I will apply for special visa. Hobey wants to come over in March or April. Are you watching the Australian open tennis. Tomorrow and Friday 45C or more on Center court. ☀️

Sandra said...

Today with your help showing up and then tomorrow off to the doctor you should be well on your way to things looking up.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

I am glad that healing is happening and things are looking up for you. That is good news! it is a good thing you have a lot of inner strength and determination, Beth. You will get through this and be on your feet in no time.

It looks like Ken is planning a trip to come and visit soon..now that will really cheer you up too! and Hobey too! Lots to look forward too, isn't there? WOw 45 C in Australia...is this Melbourne? Whew I couldn't do that...way to hot.

Today is another gift of bright blue skies and warmer temperatures...all relative of course, it is winter in Manitoba. I will be able to take Max and Bella out for a walk..yaya. I took them yesterday and we only got as far as the end of our drive-way and Max wanted to turn around and go home. He has pretty bad arthritis and he gets stiff..poor fellow. Bella was all set to go go go...that is the poodle in her. But we turned around and went home, for Max.

I am hoping for good weather on the highways tomorrow, we have to go in toSt. Boniface Hospital for Carl's ultrasound. We are so jinxed on these travelling days...I saw a chance of freezing rain in the morning forecast and I sure hope the forecasters are wrong.

I wish you a good appointment tomorrow with your doctor. I imagine he will order xrays to see how you are healing up.

Love,
Nancy

beth bennett said...

Yes Ken we are watching te Australian open.

Have a sfe journey Nancy.

Love mom