Friday, January 19, 2018

SNEAKY

Some sneaky people, like my daughter Sandra, come in and start taking pictures of their husbands.

Yes, that is Randy trying to put our new dishwasher in and having some difficulties.
Our quiet morning was disturbed when we heart the nose of he old clunker being torn out.  This was the project we had on our list for this year, but sadly dads health combined with me being ill completed put the project on time out.

We are so very grateful for their help and we await the job being finished when Randy can drop by again.

Sandra's car is getting a new window put in because of the rattling noise and a crack starting.  She will get good service because she is Craig's Auntie.  Craig has an excellent reputation.

A friend from church dropped by with a meal for our supper.  We enjoyed  tasty food and also her taking time to visit.

I am glad I do not have to feel like I am sneaking around when I walk.any more.

Sandra smelled a dead mouse but we do not know where it is.  Seems like the laundry room.

Imagine it trying to sneak in here.

"We want to feel that we are in control of our own existence
In some ways we are and in some ways we are not.
We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence"
Paul Auster

I will never forget all the good and even sneaky things that creep into my life.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Randy has the parts he needs but is working days so do not know when we will be back.

Did you keep the door to the laundry room to see if that contained the smell?

I came home to work and then made shepards pie because after trying dads I wanted some. There just are not many pre pared food that I like.

My windshield is back in and no whistling noise this time! Much better.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for you.
There is a difference with home made.

Dad very painful feet, planters? I do not know.

Tyndenal and rub on helped.

He needs to rest and since I am healthy need to get to work.

Thanks you very much. Your are a terrific help.

Love and hugs moom



Anonymous said...

We arrived safe and sound at the Gold Coast. We upgraded our car to an 8 seat mini van to accommodate all the family. Sister in law Felicia and her husband Pella and two kids are here as well as Jesse and his girlfriend and cousin Jayde and her boyfriend. We went to the beach after dinner around 11pm and a big wave came in and soaked everyone. Today we are doing lunch and just hanging by the pool or going surfing. 🧜‍♀️ Good news on the dish washer.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Wow Ken sounds like a real family holiday.
Take pictures.

Big waves are exciting.

Love mom