Monday, January 29, 2018

TRUST

Trust is a very important value in any relationship.  It is built up over the years and hopefully becomes stronger as we age.  I hope that we can face life with honesty and openness.

I know that I trust my children to help us make right decisions.

Today I seemed to be weaker but the heavy rainfall is depressing for us all.

Scripture talks about trusting God who sometimes feels distant and stern.

Each day I pray for my loved ones trusting that even in our struggles we will be over comers.
Dealing with chronic pain is not easy for dad but we take it a day at a time.  There are new treatments being discovered and the right one is waiting for us.

I trust in the power of prayer but also in the power of pills to help us. 

I am trusting too in the power of exercise that I have to make the effort to do.

I spent the morning calling friends to thank them for all they have done for us.

I also phoned my brother who tried to phone me when our phone was not working.
,They know all about chronic pain.  Traudl is hoping to find relief from her knee pain that is crippling her.

A life built on trust is a life that is healthy emotionally and spiritually.

4 comments:

beth bennett said...


Hi

dad forgot to measure.

He goes to the eye doctor this morning.

We are picking up some GF bread from a new bakery in White Rock.


May havelunch out.

Love mom

Sandra said...

It was so gloomy out and then unexpectedly the sun came out late in the afternoon. It was even still clear when I walked Peanut at 8:30.

It is good that you have lots of people in your life who you can trust!

I finally got back to the chiropractor for another shock wave therapy. She suggested one of those weird pillows so I got that too.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Good news I got my Canadian passport. Only took 11days when I got all the paperwork in.
I am looking at arriving 14-15 feb for a two week stay.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Wonderful I can hardly wait!

Hope the pillow works Sandra.

Pain is not good.

Love mom