Saturday, January 6, 2018

VICTORY

Victory comes as the sliding hospital doors open before me with Carol waiting with the get-a-way car.  My partners in crime are beside me, Sandra, and and dad. pushing me as fast as they can.  I was very afraid up to the very last second that I would not be able to escape from the hospital.

The conditions of my release were that I am to put no weight on my right leg and so that the fracture can heal.  I am to use a wheel-chair and to walk I hop with a walker.  I should have some one with me when I am hoping.  I find I get very tired but my goal is to keep renewing my strength,

I believe in the healing power of love and the love that is surrounding me with  my family in unbelievable.

Falling and cracking my hip because I lost my balance and felt dizzy was not a good day.  Their were two angels named Morgan and Wendy who came to help me.  A man stopped and phoned the ambulance which seemed to take a long time coming.  Dad arrived on the scene as he was worried about me.

I cannot write too much now.  I believe that we can each survive the most difficult circumstances, that we would have never chosen to be part of our lives.  Victory comes with the courage to keep trying and believing!



4 comments:

Sandra said...

Good to see you blog up and running again.

I hope our dashing out so fast was the right decision.

Is Leah dropping by to take that thing out of your arm?

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

YAYAYAAYAYYAA.....Beth escaped the confines of the jail along with her co-conspirators, Carol, Sandra and Larry! Now just don't let them know where you are hiding out!

On a more serious side, that was a terrible fall you took, Beth and outdoors too? My goodness, that must have hurt something awful. I cannot imagine the pain. I am glad that you had helpers. It must have scared the devil out of Larry to come upon the accident scene.

How is your pain level now? Maybe the pic ( the needle they have in your arm ) was left there so they can give you some medications at home? If not, I find it hard to believe they forgot to take it out. Were you discharged with your meds and instructions? You didn't just flee in the dark of the night did you?

I bet you are so glad to get home and be in your own bed. Now the thing will be to listen and not do anything silly.

Do you have someone staying with you to help you out?

Do you have homecare coming in too? I sure hope so.

oh all these questions and I am sure you are tired and just want to rest!

Well I can rest more easy and pray less now that you are home.

You sure do have a wonderful supportive family.....I send hugs and love to all!

Have a good sleep Beth,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

We are getting Nurse at Home care starting Monday.

If I rest my leg my pain stops but any movement hurts.

I am so happy to be home.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

It is good to know you will have a nurse to care for you. That will be a big help to you and the family.

You will heal much more quickly now that you are home....rest well, my dear friend

Love Nancy