Friday, December 29, 2017

PRAYER

I cannot help much but I can pray lots.
Yes she is a little sweetheart and I would love to spend lots of time with Simone,
A happy daddy
Shawna thinking about what to make for supper
Mary talking to grandpa
Sebastien another little character
Everybody loves to color!
We just got home and in time for a visit from Craig and Leah and Ophelia
Craig is helping dad with his I pad phone.

Prayer is like inviting a welcoming healing presence of love into our hearts.

Prayer is a powerful way to embrace life with all its joys and sadness.

Prayer for me has been the healing energy that has continued to give me strength and courage.

Prayer is embracing a wisdom that carries me through my daily life!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom had a fall today , hurt her hip and is in Surrey Hospital . Get well soon .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken,
Carol left yesterday for Vancouver to help out Grandpa. She cleared with work to have a couple of weeks off. Mike, Theresa, Ben,Morgan and Kim are here (Cayman)until January 4.
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

So Sorry to hear that Beth had a fall. I hope that it isn't broken and just bruised....

Please tell her that I have her in my daily prayers for a speedy recovery. I am thinking of Larry at this time too.

Thanks for letting me know and please update when you can.

Sending hugs to all,

Love, Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

I am missing your posts, beth. Hope that you will be home soon from the hospital and feeling better.
I am thinking of Larry too and hope that is doing ok.

Love to all,
nancy