Sunday, December 10, 2017

BLISS

The only way one can discover what is their true bliss is 
is to not care what others think of them.

The thing I have wanted to do all my life and one of the reasons I write this blog, is ti share the presence of the light that I have seen in my dreams and felt in my prayers.

My children have been blessed with a mother of faith who continues to want to share spiritual wisdom with them.  I have found my purpose in contributing in church activities especially in Bible Study.  Others tell me how much they appreciate my thoughts.  This gives me a joy that fills my heart with love.

I believe there is a spiritual light that is shining  upon us all and our choice is to absorb it or ignore it.

Lots of good music and inspiring words at church today.
Dad and I drove together.
Dad had a rest before going out for lunch with Panteli.

We are all longing for peace which seems impossible
 and while we the birds still sing, the bells still ring,
 prayers are still prayed, and there is beauty 
in the sharing of time with loved ones
and the glory shines bringing  hope and bliss!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess that is what keeps you committed to writing your blog all the time.

Our Christmas party went fine. Had a few tense moments as I had seating for less than the number saying they were coming, sort of like Air Canada I was banking on people no showing up. Then extra people that had not said they were coming did come. But, as expected others did not so it all worked out. I stayed standing till I could be sure everyone had a seat.

Ran off and got a quick gift at Best Buy then came home and relaxed.

Drop off the momma cat today and find out when the kittens will be gone.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra you guys had a busy and fun day. Glad you found seats for them all.

We enjoyed a long lunch with Panteli.

Dad is not happy with his lights so will be buying more
and trying to get them to look like he imagines them to be.
Not as easy as one may think.

You will miss those adorable kittens.

Haiti will be happy Kim is back.

It was foggy on our drive into town but it was clear there.

Must go for a walk now.

Love mom