Wednesday, December 13, 2017

FATE

Just a few of our lights.
Such a lot of work trying to walk in that rocky place but worth the effort.

Good news Oliver will help dad with the garage door next Wed.
I am so pleased about that.

Yes so today I went out for my lunch with the girls, the Jetlag Bible study group.

I sat beside a daughter of one of them and she was in a wheelchair with M.S.
I learned a lot about her past life when she was young and rode horses.  She also had an amazing dog who became her best friends as she became sicker.  We had a good laugh when she spilled her drink all over me and I told her about spilling a bottle of juice the day before all over our table.  It was my cranberry juice so I will have to get another to-morrow.  

The last thing she told me was that in January she will be taking therapy to help her walk again.  I found it very touching and it made me very thankful for the walking I can do. I may be slow and look a little drunk but probably no one cares or is even watching me.

Yes it is important to believe that sometimes the impossible comes to pass.

Faith and joy bring new life to weary souls as we prepare our hearts to see the love of Jesus everywhere.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

So is the garage door stuck open or shut?

I called to see if you needed more eggs but you were not at home. Let me know if you do as Scott the egg man will be in today.

Left the house a disaster this morning as it is our company lunch and then I could not find my large rice cooker so was tearing the place apart. I think we may have thrown it out as the cord was frayed.

I will be spending a lot of time cleaning in the next 7 days, so a bit (lot) more mess is not a big deal.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

The garage door is closed and the car is outside.

No I do not need eggs until next Tues.

We do not mind if your house is a mess when
we come over on Sunday at 3:30.

Off to get my teeth cleaned on Friday.

It is amazing how quickly a house can get messy.

Love mom