Saturday, December 23, 2017

THE GRINCH

It seem like the Grinch was going to steal our Christmas
with sickness and accidents and mix ups.
Our family supports each other in times when we get together to celebrate
and in the down times too.
The Grinch can do his best but nothing can take away the love we have in our hearts for each other.

The roads are slippery with lots of ice.
I took Haiti for a walk early in the morning.
Dad insists he is fine but he is not really.

Stephen and Sandra dropped by to pick up a mattress.  Nice to have a visit and Stephen helped program our T.V.  Our phone is now back to the old number but the caller I.D. is not working and neither is the answering machine.  Amie arrived to walk the dog just as Pat and John stopped in.  It has been awhile since they have been here.  Always good to have visits.

We decided not to go to the store and just make due with what we have and it is amazing what you can find when you get serious about looking.

Looking forward to seeing Rick tomorrow . It is hard to believe it is almost Christmas Eve.

"I have enough faith to let the uncertainty of my life yield positive results."
-Mastin Kyp

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It was a cold day yesterday. Stephen and I did not have a very successful day of shopping. Oh well.
Mary should be at the airport about now and we will be doing the final clean up soon.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I will enlist Rick's help when he arrives
to take me shopping.
Off to church now!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas 🎄
A bit sleep deprived but will manage. Jassy woke me at 7:30am to open presents. I was planning on getting a nap before work this afternoon but it did not eventuate.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Merry Christmas.